Tuesday 10 January 2012

Happy New Year!

So slap on the wrist for me, I've been a very bad blogger. Although the only work I've done over christmas was making as many bags as possible so the posts wouldn't have been particularly interesting! Here are the images of the final three bag I'm going to be selling:


My bags are officially on sale at Big Cartel

First day back at college yesterday, we were told that our newest brief is to be working on illustrator, which I've never used before so I'm excited to learn how! Our project is based on mundane objects and we need to have an A6 postcard displaying the ten items that we cannot live without by friday. We also went to the Hidden Heros exhibition at the Science museum. It displayed everyday objects that are ingenious yet comprehensible and indispensable in daily life and gave information on how they were invented. Items that were shown consisted of hangers, teabags, tissues, matches, pegs, pencils and drinks cartons. The exhibition really did make you think about how you take for granted everyday objects that we all rely on.

No comments:

Post a Comment