Tuesday 1 May 2012

Wild is the wind update

So it must have been two weeks since I posted about my LP Cover, Sorry folks, I really am rubbish. So last week I brought in some more experiments I had done:








Peter and I agreed that the image of the orange birds wings from the week before looked a lot more successful so I decided to take a step back and work on that imagery. Then this week I experimented with different ways that a LP cover could open to display the wings. This method was an agreed favourite, I discovered this folding method through a piece I received from an exhibition. The way it works involves the card being able to fold outwards in three ways, it took me a long time to work out how to do it! I'm afraid I don't know the name of the fold.





So my next step is to work on typography layout etc, something that I really don't know enough about!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment