Monday 10 October 2011

I want this hair...

I'm digging the Ariel look, although after being blonde for eight years I'm in no rush! Maybe Christmas time? Get a bit festive?

Also, I just ordered my copy of Rob Ryan's 'A sky full of Kindness'. For Those of you who don't know Rob Ryan (where've you been!) he creates the most beautiful fairy tale like laser cut screen prints:


I discovered an article in stylist magazine whist on the tube the other morning about the book which is described as a 'Charming fairy tale for adults', about two married birds. It wasn't just the story that originally attracted me to the book, it was the beautiful illustrations and the way that the type is integrated into the prints throughout, and now I am so excited to discover the story which is described as having a 'dark undercurrent'. You can read the article here and see Rob's blog (which is a lot more successful that this one so far!) here


No comments:

Post a Comment