Sunday 13 November 2011

Devine Daughters

So me and my flatmate Jess, who is studying Graphic design at LCC, have decided to work together in some self motivated projects. We're both really interested in zines, illustrations and printing methods so yesterday we took a trip to the South East London Zine fair.

Me at the zine fair
It's always great to look around at other peoples work and I may have found a few items that i wanted to buy! 

A brilliant screen print I brought, definitely
have a thing for animal illustrations!
We found the fair helpful to come up with ideas for possible zines that we could create together such as an illustrative series on student life. We found the makers of a zine called cut me up particularly inspiring, take a look at their blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment