Monday 14 November 2011

Special Collections

Today we had an induction to the special collections area of the library, which is basically a room full of rare objects and artist books to look at. We were also given a brief, to find an artists book, and create a rant on a postcard in biro form. We have to send the postcard to the library through the post. The book I chose is called Cowboy Story, it is by a collection of artists and involves illustration, poem and music (unfortunately I haven't yet been able to listen to the disk that comes with it but I hope to soon.). I chose the book because I really loved the illustrations and I think that cowboys are quite cool. I've given the postcard a go, it's no where near finished, not a rant at all, but I thought I would upload an image because I quite like my illustration...

No comments:

Post a Comment