Saturday 19 November 2011

Dingbat and Norman

This morning I photographed my dingbat out in the world. I didn't want to stick with the obvious idea of finding a piece of text or graffiti and sticking the piece onto it so I decided to create something myself that the pen could have drawn. I went to an alley way near to brick lane which has a lovely wall of graffiti and created a long chalk line along the floor to photograph my dingbat with, I'm really please with the results I think the photos look great!









Also, me and Lara have been working hard on our shrine project and we've decided to go in the direction of a spilled glass of wine with a hedgehog shape. Next we are going to experiment with different spills and glasses to work towards creating a really nice image for our final piece



No comments:

Post a Comment